"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Even though the Bible and all of it's verses in it are amazing, I have to say this is by far one of my favorite verses of all time. It is also a very popular one too. It gives people that feeling... you know the hope that God will give me the strength to get out of any situation. Nothing can beat that feeling. I have used this verse so many times in my life.
The times I wanted to give up
When I was scared
When I am nervous about what I am going to do in the future
... and many more. YOU can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you. "All"... that is really saying something. It says that there is nothing Christ can't do, but you HAVE to have him to help you.. otherwise that ALL becomes nothing. You see people that are rich and famous but they don't have God and you think "they are so lucky","it's not fair that should be me" and "I'm the one who has God on their side." Well let me point this out... those people could be doing so much more if they had God but they will only go as far as they can go by themselves because when you don't have God you can't go any farther then what you can do by yourself or with other human beings but with God you can do so much more. So next time you think that you can't or its just not possible. Turn to this verse. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13
There is a song that goes perfectly with this verse. It probably my favorite worship song EVER. It is called "Our God" by Chris Tomlin.
My favorite verse in that song is "If our God is for us then who could ever stop us? and If our God is with us then what could stand against?"
Here is an amazing clip of " Soul Surfer" This is the scene that gave the idea of doing this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment