Here are some of my favorite songs right now. They change all of the time but they are the ones that I listen to over and over again recently!
1. Superman By Taylor Swift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5thzMaEl8
2. Defying Gravity (Glee Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dBW4pViRTU
3.Dreaming of You by Selena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRU2qs82DAg
4.Firework By Katy Perry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw
Light up The Sky by Yellowcard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvMiIu7nCg
5. Me against the music (Glee version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzB-Q87aPU4
6. Numb/encore by Linkin Park and Jay-z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3METMAHEnvk&feature=related
7. Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVvz3V8C9BU
8.A Place in this World by Taylor Swift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnMv6eRh38g
9. Pyramid by Charice ft. Iyaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhT2HhEllpw
10.Suga Suga by Baby Bash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYsIjIs0qM
11. Sugar were going down by Fall out boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYYFYWxlwBI
12. You will be in my heart from Tarzan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxiH8xia-no&feature=related
13. Vulnerable by Second Hand Serenade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS8_MwRgGbs
I could probably name at least ten more but this is a long random post... but I also listen to Aly and Aj, TLC, more Taylor Swift haha, Highschool Musical , Flyleaf, zoegirl and older disney music! (Like me and Raena always talk about! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment