Thursday, January 27, 2011
TV Shows
I have recently learned that the Tv shows that they make for teenagers are manipulating and they suck you in so easily and they are hard to get away from. These tv shows make things that are obviously not good or inapropriate into something that is okay or even good. Tv shows weren't always like this, they actually use to be good and okay for the whole family to watch together. You didn't have to change the channel because a bad part came on. It was easier back then and those shows made a difference in peoples lives. Now it seems like people can't have a show for teenagers that don't have sexual terms in them. Why can't there be a show that has teenagers that plege to be abstinant? Would it be too boring for people? Well I know I would watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment