Thursday, March 24, 2011

my life updateee

I am so sorry that  I haven't posted much lately. My life just has been so crazy and I haven't really been inspired to write anything yet... So here is what has  been going on lately! Okay so two weeks ago I had diving regionals and they went really well! I had a blast! The week following regionals I had off from diving but I had a ton of school! Then last weekend my parents went to Vegas so part of the time I was babysitting my brothers and the other part we went to my aunts house! Now this week  I can finally kind of rest.. I don't have much school and I have nothing but diving this weekend. I am so ready to go shopping this weekend.  I can't wait! haha. Nicole is sleeping over too! Can't freakin waitttt <3 So my next couple posts are going to be recent songs, pictures, tv show and just things I have been loving! yayyyyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment