Here we go for the lessons learned- I learned that where I am right now is where I belong- for now. I have big dreams to go and move somewhere warm and do BIG things in this world but ever since my parents went away a couple weeks ago I realized I'm not ready to be on my own or make my own decissions because truth is if I didn't have my parents to help me along the way then I would be making some BIG mistakes.
Yesterday I woke up and looked at my ipod.. went on youtube for a couple of minutes and this video popped up: I have watched this video SO many times and it just reminds me that even though we all make mistakes Jesus still wants us. He loves us. Humans give up on people so easily even when we all have messed up but Jesus he was perfect and yet he is the one that will be there through everything. Nothing can change how much he loves you. Also I have found many neat photos lately. I love finding pretty pictures... it inspires me!
I have found myself being jealous lately. I will be on youtube or facebook and find myself saying things like "ugh I i wish I had her ___________" and really being jealous is not acceptable especially for me. I have so much to be thankful for and I need to appreciate it more. So that is why I decided to do this weekly graditude.. Thank you Raena for introducing me to this!
- I am SO greatful for my relationship with Christ. Many people out there suffering don't know that they are loved and I couldn't thank my parents enough for raising me as a follow of Christ because when you have God nothing can hold you back.
- I owe my parent and family a million "thank yous". Even though my parents are very protective I wouldn't change that for the world because I would rather be protected then my parents letting me do anything I want and me getting hurt.
- Thank you to my best friends- Raena and Nicole<3 I couldn't love you guys anymore. Raena you always keep my feet on the ground and you inspire me to be a better person and to always set goals. Nicole- You probably won't see this because you don't have a blog but You can make me laugh more then anyone else in this world. We were truly meant to be and I love you so much.
- Youtube. Youtube has been amazing lately! It is getting me inspired and teaching so many things that I would have never have imagined.
- Water. I have never loved water so much as I do right now. It makes you feel so healthy its amazing. haha
Well.. thats it for right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment