Friday, February 4, 2011

I need a time Machine

So tonight we were watching old home videos and most of the videos left me in tears. We were so close. I miss that. I miss us all living in the same house even if it means I would have to share a room. I don't care I miss us. We were an amazing family.. sure we fought and got mad at eachother over stupid things but we loved eachother. I would do anything to go back. If you look back ... it all has changed. Nothing is the same. Keil is in the Marine Corp. and always traveling, Zac is at home still but he just got back from Iraq, Kara is in Texas ... I don't even really remember the last Christmas we were all together or even when we were all under the same roof. It all seems so far away now. We all had embarrassing moments on the camera (especially me) but those are the moments we will all cherish forever. I wish I could go back just to meet myself or meet my older brothers when they were my age. It all just seems different but really all the happen was we all grew up. Now Keil is coming home tomorrow and now most of us will be together but Kara is still missing. I wish we could all just relive those moments just to really take in what we had. You never realize what you have not till its gone but till it has past. Time should be the most cherished thing because you will never get it back. So from now on just remember we don't know what is going to happen in the future or where God is going to put us but when you have the chance just come home because there is nothing better then spending time with your family. You have heard the saying or theory that " Life only gets harder" You know why they say that? Life only gets harder because you have more to look back on in the past and you have more to miss of the past which is always known as " the simple times in life."  Do you guys remember this song?

No comments:

Post a Comment