Monday, February 14, 2011

Whats in my Purse?

So I am kind of copying Raena on this one haha but I thought it would be fun to do so I finally pushed myself to do it!
 So this is my purse.. I got it for christmas but since I picked it out I know that it is from "Forever 21" and it was about $35.  So this is the front of the purse.

                                                    .. Back of my purse

                                        This is everything that  I have inside my purse in the big pocket
                                              (from left to right and top to bottom)
                                                   - (old) ipod .. I was taking the pictures with my new one
                                                   - Sunglasses and sunglasses case
                                                   - When I go shopping for make up or nail polish I always forget what I want to go so.. I made a list and printed it out haha thats how lame I am.
                                                   - Change purse
                                                   - Wallet from Claires
                                                   - Cell phone
                                                   - Mints from Aerie
                                                   - Candycane tissues =]
                                                   - Colgate Wisps
                                                   - My New Testament, Pslams and Proverbs  Bible
                                                My Makeup bag.. As pretty much everyone knows I am obssessed with make up so of course I carry quite a lot with me haha
                                                    ( From left to right and top to bottom)
                                                      - Make up bag - From old navy $5 ( I think)
                                                      - You cant really see it but I have a perscriptives Eye line duo in brown
                                                      - Eye shadow from the Mary-Kate and Ashley line from Wal-Mart in "Like Sugar" it is really old so you probably can't find it anymore but it is very pretty!
                                                     -. Sephora Mascara sample
                                                     -. Mabeline Falsies Mascara in Very Black
                                                      -Flirt Mouse eyeshadow from Kohls in "Good Girl"
                                                      -NYX pencil sharpener
                                                      - Flat eyeshadow brush from Mary Kay
                                                      -.Mabelines Dream Mouse concealer
                                                     -Bare Minerals powder in Origial Mineral Veil
                                                     -Bare Minerals Compact face brush
                                                     - Soft lips lip balm in Vanilla
                                                     - Millani 3D lip gloss in Starshine
                                                     - Bare Minerals lip gloss in "Icing" 
                                                     -Bare Minerals blush in "Pink Ribbon"

                                                                                         
This is what is in the front pocket! haha
- Nail File
- Mabelline lipgloss in "Crushed Candy"
- Philosophy lip gloss in "Coconut Frosting"
- Purfume Sample from Victoria Secret in " Heavenly Stardust"
Back Pocket!
(Left to right)
- The blue little bag has some band-aids in it!
- Calculator
-. Pen
- Highlighter
-Highlighter
- Lotion from Bath and Body works in "Warm Vanilla Sugar"


My Dream Purse!

This is the Louis Vuitton Speedy 25! My goodness it is amazinggg but REALLY expensive.

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG.
    I used to carry this much stuff in my purse! Until the last one I had broke. :(
    So my old wallet was from Claires! (Until it broke too.) AND I used to have the Mary-Kate and Ashley makeup, and the perfume, and I used to have one of their bags...all from Walmart (I bought those all in like, 4th grade, lol)
    I use falsies AND I have that lotion!
    And finally, I used to have a Louis Vuitton, until it broke, but it was like $200 and my aunt gave it to me.
    I stuffed my purses so much that I could run away or sleep over someone's have and have enough to last me a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, oh. and I make lists too, or just print them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True life- I just read that comment as if you were talking extremely fast. haha but yeah I carry so much crap like a calculator? really annie? am I ever going to use that? no. haha! OMG you had a Louis Vuitton! I am so jealous right now!! Do you know what kind it was? =] haha lists are my life. I would get nothing done if I didn't have lists or my dayplanner. haha you know what movie inspired me to get a dayplanner? New York Min. hahaa =] The one with Mary-Kate and Ashley!

    ReplyDelete