My hero is my mom. Now that is a pretty cliche answer but words cannot express the respect I have for her. She inspires me so much. I have to admit even when we fight and I so want to be mad at her and I might come off as really upset and mad but really on the inside my heart says to me "She is right... you are wrong. How can you be mad at her? She is such a good mom. She listens to you and is always on your side. Who could be better?" No matter how much I want to be mad at her I just can't. At least not for very long. I hope that I never lose that voice in my heart.. I hope it is forever by my side because I know it is right. My mom has gone through so much in her life but through all of that she found God and she has the closest relationship with God that I have ever seen a person have. I have seen my siblings fight with her and they said and did things that they now regret. I don't want to do that. I want to make her proud. Mom, Thank you for trusting me and always being there.
Taylor Swift wrote this song for her mom but everytime I listen to it I think of you, Mom. <3
Favorite Lyrics from this song-I know you were on my side
Even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine on
And I didn’t know if you knew
So I’m taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today
Even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine on
And I didn’t know if you knew
So I’m taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today

Annie your post is ridiculously sweet.
ReplyDeleteShow your mom!
I'm so glad you look at your mother as a hero.
Since my mom abandon me, I look more to my step-mom as a motherly figure and hero.
Love you! (: